Monday, August 4, 2008

through and out---of the chaosphere...****


blah blah blah!!!!...dhicchikk dhichhiiikkkkkk!
hang on...am not morbid,worried,or revengeful now...PREVIOUSLY I WAS,n t'was important for me to reflect wat i was feeling.
n the only way 4 me 2 do dat, was-2 write behind my chem copy,which(due to its lack of chem equations n prblems,in it)...has been the victim of my,drotted emotions for pretty,sometime!!!!oderwise,i cant bare to snatch the peaceful slumber frm the eyes of my snoring sister,wid the sound of harmony,of my fits of "breaking cacophony"!!!!

well,i LOVE echoing my anger thru poems(they neednt b adored 4,they barely represent to u)
and its ok,if u dont like 'em....
COZ U R NOT S'PPOSD 2!....nd for ur xtra knowledge
i wud suggest that u can listen to the ceiling fan(only if it hasnt been oiled,for a long tym)....if u're tryin ur best 2 avoid the sound of snores!....

ummm....btw,its nawt dat,am a bra-burning feminist(am nt sure,whether dis term xists or not)but..i wud lyk 2 put forward my views across to ppl...hu think...girls are all about-playin wid barbies/cosmetix/fashion magazines/n gossip.......!!!
blieve me,I CAN KICK UR ASS,BETTER THAN THE BOYFRIEND OF UR CRUSH WUD EVER BE ABLE TO kick it!........"serious-talk" apart.......have u evr seen a TIYAMUKHO GIRGITI(PARROT FACED CHAMAELEON)????....

btw,to MY lonely gay---ur a gay,SO UR NAWTT S'PPOSD 2 UNDERSTAND MY CONFLICTING EMOTIONS!!!
n to my BEMUSED GIT---u hav olredy had ur share of collision,wid none ODER DAN POTTY,.......SO ITS EASY 4 U 2 SAY...WATEVR U had SAID!!!(BAZAZOO...BUJAKOO...WATEVR it WAS)

Hmmmm....WATCH OUT FOR MORE OV DOSE rustic duddy poems...*I CAN SEE D LOOK UPON UR FACE....so i sympathise wid u,n i promise nawtta write 'em down agen!!!*

p.s>>>to people who are confused(dat WUD BE QUITE A NUMBER)....dnt try 2 untie-ur CCONFUSED KNOTS...coz its useless....n u wudn loose nethin if u r unable 2 decipher dis post!n...I JUST REALIZED,DAT A PERSON I had LIKED(4 only a coupla days)WAS AXUALLY A "GRAMMO-DHANROSH"(village-ladies-finger).................SHAME ON ME!!!

my orkut fortune says--"ur talented in many ways"....after a long spell of"serious trouble will bypass u"....YUPPPY!!!!

6 comments:

* bemused! said...

true.
easy for me to say.

Unknown said...

u noe sumthng??I'M GETTING SICK N TIRED OF PPL NT TAKING ME SRSLY N CALLING ME GAY!!!and i actually like your verses!!!ageo onekbar bolechi.i dont praise ne1 falsely.

wide-eyed-vagabond. said...

rajo....so brave of u,to disclose YOURSELF,publicly!!!

the shadow of the Grim said...

gud goin..........nyc poemsh.....and rajo--ebar theke ami ektu dure shore boshbo-----pasher table ar bosha jabe naah!!!!--

Boy of twenty said...

yes, the term DOES exist....and i'm NOT one of them hu think girls r all bout the things u mentioned....ami individuality-te bhishon bishhash kori...oder dan the fact dat all marus r ******** n all bong women r beautiful....shob-i individually vary kore!

wide-eyed-vagabond. said...

2 sheen-
dat was neat!!!!