Tuesday, July 8, 2008

vIGILENT vENTURE!!!

why is it,that-my diligent-ism is never seen over my indolent-ness?
if by chance u r thinking that again dejection has overcome me,ur makin A MISTAKE.A GRAVE MISTAKE.
my zeal,is on high run,as it is 1am,my "bliss"intended time.
a brief account on what has been keepin me busy---
1."exfoliating" dead sea mud mask>>>it smells good,but looks lyk horse poop.it had repeatedly warned the buyers "do NOT experiment this product on animals".but as usual,i dint bother to follow their advice,and look at me now*my only consolation is,u CANT look at me,now*...my face is puffed,red and framed with purple blemishes here n there(thats exaggeration,but whats life without some extra garnishes?)

2.walnut scrub and hot water>>>>.i had been pointed out by my dear "winking"friend*no particular reason for his eccentric behaviour*that my feet needs immidiate care,as it very much resembels the warty dry skin,of a toad!(he's mean,i know).hence,regarding his "pointed out fact",am tryin my best to smother down the warts and make my feet look "human".

3.chocolate pudding>>>>.its not my damn fault.they said its FAT FREE!

4.ritz>>>>.well,he thinks,1 leech has high chance of being attracted to another leech(of the opposite sex),even if they are married,with kids and they have a "teaching job"!

5.heart of a dragon>>>>.its all about dragonforce's "funky" chants!

speaking of funky,never dare to go to a parlour and let the hairdresser"play with your hair" if you want a "funky" look!dey will DESTROY U.poor "funky monky"suffered a LOT,in skool today!
"funky monkey,sitting on a tree,
funky monkey,on a fucking spree.
she fell on a donkey,...
donkey died,
but she,lied,
saying it wasnt her "bluddy" fault!"

so if u are,adroit enough.....do NOT bemoan ur condition,
and be ready to face a distorted aversion.*sorry for being "this" heavy*

p.s>i am done with the pedicure,topped it up with glittering purple colourings,and needless to say my feet are lookin more heidious than,EVER!

No comments: